Host a private event at the Zoo for an unforgettable setting for your special occassion.
Private hours of use: The facility is available for use 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Events must end by 8:00 p.m. and the grounds must be cleared by 9:00 p.m..
Capacity Limit: 300 guest
- $ 900.00 Michigan City Residents and Non-Profit Groups
- $1,100.00 Non-Residents
Your rental includes use of the front plaza, deck area, Discovery Center, and classroom.
Wildlife can remain on exhibit until dusk by request. Also included in your rental fee:
- Free admission and parking for your guests
- (40) picnic tables, (5) banquet tables and (15) folding chairs
- Two hour set up time prior to your reserved time
- One hour breakdown time following your reserved time
- Animal visit by 3 to 4 live animals for 20 minutes $ 70.00
- Animal costume mascot visit for 15 minutes $ 30.00
- Animal presentation with 5 to 6 live animals for 45 minutes $100.00
Note: A uniformed Law Enforcement Officer MUST BE on on the premises during any event in which 100 or more persons will be in attendance.
** Alcohol is not permitted at any private Zoo event.